Subject: [Leica] IMGs: at the Taiko Conference
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Aug 15 05:04:56 2007

What is a photo session without a picture of my wife?
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/data/3241/3Scan-070815-0005.jpg

This is at the "U Dub" or University of Washington, where the Taiko
Conference was held. The site is so pretty that we saw 4 wedding
photo shoots, plus some costuming event! A few more pictures to come,
but I didn't take that many photos because I was busy playing
taiko!!! Some more here:
<http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=3241>http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=3241

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] IMGs: at the Taiko Conference)