Subject: [Leica] Armed vs. Unarmed and murder rates
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Tue Aug 14 16:17:08 2007

Phillipe and All:

Never saw the "gentle imposition" email, but I accede to superior
numbers and wisdom.

I'm reading a book entiltled, "Blackwater" and am probably too keyed up
about it's content.  It's not an easy read.ds

I'll make nice and let go.

Apologies to each of you who read this and to those who have likely
moved on.

Bob