Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 32: Alicante
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Aug 13 05:55:45 2007

I was back in Alicante last week, this time with my wife and a rented
car so we could see more of the surrounding area. The highlight of
the trip was finding a wonderful Cuban restaurant which served us the
best Cuban food we have had since when we lived in Tampa in the late
1980s. But there is also a share of se?oritas and various other
stuff. It is all here, a bit longer than usual at 14 images in total:

http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=96

And as always, comments and critique are warmly welcomed.

(Olympus content: all images with the E410 and the 14-54mm lens,
except for the main which was taken with the 100mm Apo Macro Elmarit
mounted on the Oly)

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@nathanfoto.com