Subject: [Leica] Friday FS: books, bags, filters, loupes, lightmeter, Ricoh GRD, other stuff
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Sun Aug 12 00:15:58 2007

Nathan,
did you receive my previous email?
I am interested in:

> Ricoh GR Digital, LN-, with spare battery, charger, all packaging,
> 2 GB SD card included.
> Cosina/Voigtlander 28mm viewfinder (which I used in the GRD hot
> shoe), LN.
> These two items can be bought separately but if you buy both the
> price will be better :-)

> Leica Accessory Guide, 2nd edition (Hove, 1996). EX+
> Erwin Puts, Leica Lens Compendium (Hove, 2001). Hardcover, LN-

> FILTER ADAPTERS (step-up rings):
> Heliopan 43-55mm
> Heliopan 46-55mm
> Heliopan 49-55mm

> LOUPES (again, all glass clean):
> Horizon 4x (for 35mm film): EX+

Please let me know prices and postage to ship to Spain. Could you
eventually hold delivery until September's second half? I'll be in
Almeria for a couple of weeks, and it will be simpler for me to get
the package there.

Thanks in advance,

Ed Albesi

El 10/08/2007, a las 12:07, Nathan Wajsman escribi?: