Subject: [Leica] Re: Armed White America?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Aug 10 12:30:58 2007

> A more recent example would be the difference in penalties for crack
> and powdered cocaine
>
> no great difference in the drug, just the user communities
>
> ric

That's true a cultural class bias could be part of the point.

But crack heads have a whole different modes operendi to crime than
snorters.
Any cop will tell you that. Or judge or DA. Or social worker or hard crime
lawyer. Its a much more frantic and addictive thing.
Same drug. Different use  of the drug and different effect.
Its purified first.

I think they're on the wane. Around here anyway. I'm not seeing very many TV
sets flying out windows.

Its like saying Tequila slammers are going to come out the same as beer
slurpers.
Worse really.

The beer slurpers don't dance on tables. There's a balance issue.

Its a known fact that Tequila has a levitating effect.
Helps in whirling.

Good evening I'll be our mugger for this evening.

Mark William Rabiner
Harlem, NY

rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Re: Armed White America?)