Subject: [Leica] re: armed *white* america
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Thu Aug 9 18:51:12 2007

I don't think anybody's taken a "virtual piss" on my book. I knew it was a
controversial subject when I started and that there were bound to be
disagreements, that some people would like it because of it's content, some
people would hate it because of it's content, some would hate the content
and love the photos, and, eventually, some people would probably find
legitimate flaws with it. the first i can ignore or embrace as my ego sees
fit, and the last subset i learn from and promise to do better next time.

i'm happy people are talking about it -- i think it's any artists dream.

so please, don't feel you need to pull your punches about the photography,
the process, the makeup or the presentation of the book on account of the
fact that we're all friends. just don't start bashing one another :-)

i'm grateful for all the comments,

kyle

Replies: Reply from bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn) ([Leica] re: armed *white* america)
Reply from h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche) ([Leica] re: armed *white* america)