Subject: [Leica] Armed *White* America?
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (richard-lists)
Date: Thu Aug 9 16:46:35 2007

OK, someone emailed me offlist. First of all, take a deep breath and ask
why my questions struck a nerve.
The email said it sounds like I may be playing a race card. Very
interesting as my wife for 25 years so far is white :-) I am an American
of Chinese descended. I am not a Chinese that happens to live in America
:-)

As for why I make the observation in the first place? Why not? U.S.
population is ~10% Asian etc. By 2050, if the projection holds, Lations
will be the majority. Again, i did not ascribe any malicious intention on
Kyle's part. You guys read that entirely on your own. In fact, I would
have guessed that the reason is exactly as given - that he photographed
the ones that want to be photographed, but that would have been just a
guess.

Think about this, I made an observation and all these comments follow.
Reflect on it, what does it really say?

BTW, name one American actor of Asian descended. Give yourself a bonus
point if you can recall them doing a non-stereotype Asian role :-)