Subject: [Leica] Summarit-M lenses revealed
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Aug 9 10:17:57 2007

Excerpt from that website:

"The news marks the start of a campaign by Leica to 'put a greater
focus on its core competitiveness in optics manufacture', according
to a statement on Leica's USA website.

It adds: 'The launch of the Leica Summarit-M family of lenses marks
the return of important Leica heritage elements. All letter and
number engravings are made with the traditional 'Leitz-Norm' font as
originally used by Leitz Wetzlar during the 1960s and the red button
on the lens mount is now true to the original colour used on Leitz
lenses produced since the introduction of the M-mount through the
1960s."

Hey, they discovered marketing at Leica! Before you know it they
start producing their glass in any mount you ask for...

Philippe

Op 9-aug-07, om 09:35 heeft Mark Rabiner het volgende geschreven: