Subject: [Leica] Re: Guns and Leicas
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Wed Aug 8 17:04:58 2007

i own 3 leicas, 1 rd1 and 1 baretta "lady killer".  It was my mother's.  i
took it from her after she lost it for 3 years.  too old for a gun. an
uncle/bailbondsman gave it to her.  it was probably used in a crime.  i've
never used it and had to look it up on the internet to see how to verify
that there wasn't a bullet in the chamber.  i would shoot it if i had to a
place to do so.  used to love killing coke cans when i was younger.

leo