Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 31
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Aug 8 14:07:54 2007

L1001707 (but perfectly centered), L1002793, L1001695 (just a pity of
the 3d guy, but what beautiful light),  L1001681 (the sheer dynamism
and the framing), L1001676 (I'm a sucker frvthis kind of peeping
through effect, and the light falls just perfect), L1001672 (I prefer
this version above the vertical crop) and finally L1001667 (magical
B&W). They are all more than just contenders for your PAW of this week.
So a very good one it was.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 7-aug-07, om 19:51 heeft Lottermoser George het volgende geschreven: