Subject: [Leica] PAW 31A AN AFTERNOON CUPPA
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Wed Aug 8 09:29:02 2007

Hi All:
Went to Bryant Park which is near my office and right behind the New York
Public Library main branch in New York City. It was a rather sticky
afternoon and this woman was enjoying an afternoon tea- or was it a cup of
coffee after a late lunch. I produced this image in B/W as well as the
color, but in this case- the color seemed more appropriate because of her
dress and the flowers. Bests: vroger

http://vroger.smugmug.com/gallery/2321992/5/181755332/Large

Replies: Reply from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] PAW 31A AN AFTERNOON CUPPA)
Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] PAW 31A AN AFTERNOON CUPPA)