Subject: [Leica] Armed america in newsweek
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Aug 7 15:23:25 2007

Hi Kyle,

Well mon ami it's just as we said..."IT'S GOING TO BE A WINNER!!!!!!!" :-)

It has no place to go but up, up and away a 100 times 100 times more sales!
And when you have big name magazines, pumping it, every other mag will run
with it in similar fashion. WHY? Simply because it's a great piece of formal
documentary photography.

And I bet you could start shooting all over again right now and have the
sequel ready for next year's spring book sales! And you do it all over again
with the same amount of sales if not more because this is going to build
beyond your wildest imagination! .

I mean this is such a great topic similar to a movie when a sequel is
produced riding and selling on the coat tail of the first. Hey I'm serious
about a second book and I don't mean a second printing of this one. But a
whole new book with a wider spread across America.

I'd sure be thinking pretty hard about producing it and what you might do
that you didn't do in the first book. What did you do wrong and right in the
first that you could do better and or fix for the next?

You do not live on one book only. You've an established reputation with this
one so make use of it for every damn thing you can work off it! Or produce
from it!

Just look at the Harry Potter book series. Who knows what you could do with
another given the reputation you are building off this one. Man I'd not be
sitting around gurgling and goooooing too long on the first, I'd be out
there kicking ass and making a better one!  Or maybe a couple of others.

ted