Subject: [Leica] Re: Photo vests still mandated
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Aug 7 13:09:19 2007

Lawrence Zeitlin offered:

>>>>>>>In todays news:

NEW YORK The National Football League is apparently standing firm in

its plan to require sideline photographers to wear vests with ad

logos this season, according to the National Press Photographers

Association, which has led the opposition to the plan, claiming it

represents a conflict for photogs.

So I guess we get to see the photographers running up and down the

sidelines with red vests sporting Canon and Reebock logos.<<<<

Hi Larry,

If it's mandatory they wear them I think each photog should at least receive
a $100.00 dollar advertising fee as walk about bill boards at each game.
Seem a fair enough trade off and I bet it might cool the anti-wear heat a
bit.:-)

I mean the NFL after all is owned by a bunch of millionaires who could
easily afford a few hundred bucks here and there right out of their pockets
without batting an eye. :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:Photo vests still mandated)