Subject: [Leica] Re: Lens price vs. quality
From: tomschofield at comcast.net (Tom Schofield)
Date: Mon Aug 6 13:54:07 2007

Can you believe people are complaining that $1500 for medium speed,
fixed focal length lenses, of normal to slight wide to short tele,
non-asph, non-IF, non-af, non-automatic diaphragm, are too cheap to
be any good?????

Personally, I'm comparing to how I just bought a well-loved 80mm
Summilux for $800 (it could use a CLA, though).

Tom