Subject: [Leica] B&W filters with digital
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Aug 6 08:11:27 2007

At 05:09 PM 8/5/2007, you wrote:
>How about just compare M8 shots of same scene, with and without filter.
>The without shot should be PS'd with the 'Photo Filter' filter.
>Make the histograms match and post to web.
>
>Eric

I did exactly this on my trip to the Golden Trout Wilderness.  I
carried all of the filters I have and experimented with the M8, with
and without red, yellow, and green filters.  I haven't had a chance
to process the two weeks worth of photos yet, and have two other
projects with deadlines so it will be awhile before I can post any
photos :-(  I do hope to get around to it soon, though.  It should be
an interesting experiment.  I also took some panoramic shots to
stitch together with Auto-Stitch and some widely varying exposures to
try the HDR feature with.   So many photos, so little time!!!

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI
http://www.tinamanley.com