Subject: [Leica] Fantastic invention for Avedon lovers
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Aug 1 15:37:42 2007

I didn't say that it didn't work, did I? :-) I would work with a
white reflecting side rather than a silver one, though.
But Gary Fong looks more like a succesful businessman to me than a
photographer.
It's clean, pretty natural photography, but the storyboard 'concept'
has been elaborated in a very clumsy way IMO.

Toilet bowl plunger... Great description :-)

Philippe

Op 2-aug-07, om 00:09 heeft Harrison McClary het volgende geschreven: