Subject: [Leica] Re: 5 am...
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Jul 29 16:46:56 2007

><http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2007/5am.jpg.html>
>
>today... I didn't get there until 6 am,
>
>don't ask me what time I turn in...
>
>Steve

Great light, but I don't usually see it here in SC!   I'm at the YMCA
at 4:55 in the morning but it's still dark!  Besides I don't wake up
until after I get back home at 6:30 AM.  The sun starts to come up
after I've already gone back to bed ;-)  One day I'll have to try to
stay awake and photograph the sunrise, if I can pass up my power
nap!!  (Not likely.)  I'm usually awake reading until 2 or 3 in the
morning.  Have to sleep sometime and the best hours for me seem to be
between 7 and 9 AM!!

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI