Subject: [Leica] Re: Red vests
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Jul 25 19:13:27 2007

Larry,
The big networks have paid large dollars to the NFL for the privilege of
broadcasting games, with multi-year contracts.  I suspect that if a network
fails to broadcast a game as contracted for not only will ratings go way
south, but the NFL can award the contract to someone else who will pay large
$$$ for the privilege.  What the networks need is content and the NFL is the
best content out there for bringing millions of eyes to your broadcast.  So,
brand C will get some great advertising unless the networks do some digital
magic and substitute some paid broadcasting of their own.  two cents.