Subject: [Leica] IMG: Swinging, Version One
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed Jul 25 14:42:34 2007

Tina,

I have started through over 50 years of negatives and slides, scanning those
that are worth saving, and my wife and I have really had a revisit to our
early years in doing so.  Her memory of the events depicted is quite often
better than mine, as I suppose is the case with most fathers and mothers.

I must say that I have never had a book cover, only a few published in a
Jaycee publication years ago.  That does not diminish the value of the
photos as a part of our family's history.

Thanks for sharing.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA