Subject: [Leica] Idle Musings on Darkroom Chemistry, B&W
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Tue Jul 24 08:13:38 2007

Marc,
Thanks for the references!  In the past 5 years I've tried out most of the
common developers with Trix, FP4, and medium format EFKE.  I've literally
run around in circles first trying the common developers (Rodinol, HC110,
Kodak) moving to more esoteric formulas, then back to Rodinol, HC110, and
Kodak.  In the end the point is to shoot and improve, I've learned that the
film developer combination isn't as important as one might think to the
impact of the work you may be creating.
Chris