Subject: [Leica] Iatlian tourist corrected (To Ted and all..)
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Jul 22 15:57:53 2007

Dear Ted,

As always I really appreciate your comments. I always say that fortunately I
have do many mistakes on my life, and unfortunately I'm still doing.
Fortunately I have the opportunity to learn every day thnaks to thed
mistakes...

Thanks for your opinions about my posted pics, I agree with you,

Saludos cordiales desde Barcelona!!!
Luis