Subject: [Leica] A day out with my daughter
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Jul 22 00:15:34 2007

Nathan, it looks like you had a good day. No masterpieces, but then that
wasn't the point of the essay and I've just spent a very pleasant few
minutes strolling around Alkmaar and Amsterdam with yourself and your
daughter. Thanks you for sharing those. It doesn't seem that long ago that
your daughter was a small child, you have a fantastic record of her growing
up.

One thing that's always puzzled me about Dutch cheese, why is it so bland?
Or have I just been trying the wrong sort?

Steve

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] A day out with my daughter)
Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] A day out with my daughter)