Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Olympus vs. Leica (Dust issues)
From: s_gregory1 at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Wed Jul 18 07:32:50 2007

Speaking of dust, and I apologize if this topic has been covered ad
nauseum...but I wondered if anyone has used the Visible Dust system on their
M8.
I've yet to clean my sensor and I see only a couple of small specks when I
check, which I have not worried about yet, as I can remove them in
photoshop. But what are the good folks on the Lug using on the M8? Has
anyone simply used a blower bulb to remove minor specks?
Your comments are appreciated.

Scott

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Re: LUG Olympus vs. Leica (Dust issues))