Subject: [Leica] IMG: From the Cigar Box- Checking the Dam, Feb 1956
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue Jul 17 19:21:31 2007

Hi, Jack,

Thanks for looking.  You picked up on the lay of the land pretty quickly.
When I was a kid on that farm in the 30s, the area where the lake now stands
was a hog lot, along with a few goats to keep the bushes down.  The dam is
close to what was at the time the south boundary of the barn lot.  The water
depth is probably close to the height of the lower part of the barn.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA