Subject: [Leica] IMG: Niagara Escarpment
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Tue Jul 17 19:05:10 2007

Ted - many thanks for your comments.  Yes it was still raining when
we entered the forest, so everything was still damp, with pungent
color, and yes they were all shot in RAW.  I use Aperture, which has
recently been upgraded to permit M8 images in RAW format.  Glad you
are having fun with post processing as well.

These images were dark, due to cloud cover and foliage, but as I
worked with the RAW file there was a great deal of depth to it, so I
was able to lighten the image without losing the color.

Even my wife was impressed (she who usually makes no comment at all),
she wants these printed for the house, so I feel really good about them.

Hugh