Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nashville 4th
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Jul 17 16:52:27 2007

Arche, more of your signature work, very well done.
It took me several looks to understand the left turn reference in the first.
That speaks volumes about the strength of the content.
An interesting detail caught my eye in the second. The lady's top
conveniently performs the same function for the tattooed figure on
her back! I'm with Luis that you could afford to crop out the girl to the
left, but not at the expense of anything from top or
bottom?
With your pics filling or more than filling the frame with the 28, you are
seriously at knife fighting range for these!

Cheers
Hoppy