Subject: [Leica] Summicrons 90 - opinions?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Jul 17 13:02:10 2007

Hoppy,

I had also heard AF was possible along with a 16MB sensor.  If at Photokina,
then great, as I plan to be there next year.  Our German girl this past year
is from the Cologne area, so I have a place to stay also.

Gene

-------------- Original message from "G Hopkinson"
<hoppyman@bigpond.net.au>: --------------