Subject: [Leica] Leica R lenses on M8
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Tue Jul 17 12:20:20 2007

Have you guys seen Gary Todoroff's stuff shooting an Oly 330 with
R-Vario 70-80 APO and R-Telyt 280 APO?

Just as you said; spectacular.

Bob

On Jul 17, 2007, at 12:11, Lottermoser George wrote:

Slap a Visoflex III on the M8 followed by the R to M Novoflex adapter -
done. Granted you will not have the entire focus range - however you
will achieve spectacular results within the focus range allowed for.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com