Subject: [Leica] IMG: Niagara Escarpment
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Mon Jul 16 17:28:48 2007

Hoppy - many thanks.  Not Velvia, but I am enjoying the RAW
processing that can now be done in Aperture.  All of these were
originally quite dark, as you can imagine, but the file is so
flexible and has so much depth, that I was able to pull out the details.

When you coming to Ontario?

Hugh

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Niagara Escarpment)
Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Niagara Escarpment)