Subject: [Leica] m8 ir cast
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon Jul 16 13:09:20 2007

On 7/16/07, leo wesson <leowesson@gmail.com> wrote:Anyone want to share
their secrets about ps correcting for the IR yuck from
an unfiltered M8?

Depends on where it is.  In the case of tungsten light, you can remove it
with the color balance.

http://www.sonc.com/magenta-.htm

One other time, I think it was a combination of  auto white balance and an
astonishing amount of IR after a front came through.

very weird  :  http://www.sonc.com/magenta.htm

 I use the cut filters and so it doesn't  irk me though.

Also I don't go to weddings where they wear cheap tuxedos, cause here in
Louisiana, people usually just get married in their camos    ;-)

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com