Subject: [Leica] IMG: Noctilux Pictures
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Jul 13 14:15:31 2007

Hi Bob,

Congratulations for these excellent Noctliux pictures, a really good use
with excelent focusing, I think this very difficult, even with the magnifier
1,25x, I own one too but I don't use very much, IMO is no really different
the precision of focusing and you loss somme brillance on the viewfinder,
myself I find difficult focus at 1,4.

Last, but not least..., please don't post any more Noctilux pictures..., it
is so nice and a every time I see I desire to have one!

Thanks for showing

Cordiales saludos desde Barcelona
Luis