Subject: [Leica] FS: Black 3-lug M5
From: DLawrence at fkp.com (Don Lawrence)
Date: Fri Jul 13 08:21:01 2007

Needs to go to someone who will put some film through it.
I'm cutting down film cameras to one M7 and one Nikon SLR.
:-(

Black M5 3 lug E+ serial # 13533xx (one of the good ones according to
Sherry)
Nice cosmetically with a small dent on the right top piece.
The dent was there when I bought it about 6 years ago.
Complete CLA by Sherry @ Golden Touch a couple of years ago.
Works beautifully. A joy to use and I will miss it.

$1100 + Shipping/insurance
Prefer paypal payment

Contact by private email if interested.

Don Lawrence