Subject: [Leica] PHILOSOPHY AGAIN
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Fri Jul 13 07:20:34 2007

Phillippe said:

Sometimes the pleasure of pushing the
button can be even bigger than what pushing it results in. And the
ultimate is the combination of both, ofcourse.
Philippe

There you have it all! I couln't agree more. As I said, the computerization
of still cameras just before, and leading into the digital revolution really
changesd the feel of using the cameras. I resisted going "automatic" for
years - as attested to by the light meters I still have- May I'll pull out
the VT and take a few photos. vroger