Subject: [Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #28
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Jul 13 00:18:51 2007

Thanks, Ric
The trimaran was rotating around it's anchor so I had to step left and right
and wait until I had boat and clouds there were I wanted them to be. The
people at the lakeside caf? behind me looked quite strangely... I guess no
one could imagine there's photographical subject which is worth to run
around...
Didier