Subject: [Leica] OT: fisheye zoom
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Jul 10 01:31:12 2007

Hey Slododan, send me a pic of you so I know what you look like. I
was looking for a Nikon touting Russian looking photog but that
narrows it down to only 143 photogs out of 5000 :-)

Here's from my first photoshoot of the event:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=3234

At 01:10 AM 7/10/2007, slobodan dimitrov wrote:
>Some time back I brought up the possibility of getting a fisheye zoom.
>I gave it a dry run at the Anime Expo in Long Beach.
>A few samples:
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/9543245@N05/?changedlayout=1
>
>s.d.

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] OT: fisheye zoom)
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] OT: fisheye zoom)