Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 27: Mostly leftovers
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Jul 9 15:42:34 2007

Nathan, are you sure that the couple with the baby carriage weren't
transporting their M and lenses in there? Babies get at least 5
CLA's a day anyway and are nearly waterproof. At least splashproof. The shot
with the costumed chap is a gem. Must have been quite a
pic he caught. Actually even more cleverly, cover the left side of the pic
from behind the second gent's head. The camera and arms
are nearly perfectly positioned for the second gent! I noticed with this
message open, partly obscuring the image.

Cheers
Hoppy