Subject: [Leica] My first Olympus E410 gallery--a couple of daysin Alicante
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Jul 8 22:11:39 2007

Nathan it is a fine sampling of how well the camera has worked in your
hands. They are very Nathan photos, only the camera changed.
I enjoyed the whole stroll with you. DPReview seems to think that the 410
does particularly well (at lower ISOs) with the NR off and
less sharpening too.
Buy the 25 1.4 asph and put it on the front!
Cheers
Hoppy