Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW week 27 more airport humanity
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jul 8 15:21:41 2007

Steve,
My standard kit; an M8 and the 50 Summilux ASPH.  This one probably at 2.8.
ISO probably set at 320.  Security issues are nil, I am not bothered at all
in airports.  I have more trouble shooting around buildings in urban areas;
there I usually have conversations with building supers or higher.  Most of
the time not a problem but an interesting chat with someone.  Occasionally
it is easier to just move on.

Thanks for taking a look.