Subject: [Leica] homage to kyle cassidy's Armed America
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sun Jul 8 06:01:52 2007

Reminds me of my grade-school librarian, who insisted that books on
photography be filed as Science and Technology, rather than Art.  Sounds
like Armed America is another example of something that transcends the
prejudices of the biblio- taxonomists.

>My own local bookstore (barns and noble) is filing it under "political
science" >rather than "art" -- go figure -- so if you don't see it on the
shelves where >you're expecting to find it, go ahead and ask.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA