Subject: [Leica] Re: Gear I wish I'd kept
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Jul 7 21:27:07 2007

Lawrence Zeitlin wrote:

> On Jul 4, 2007, at 8:21 AM, George asked:
>
>> How about: gear you wish you would or could have kept?

Years ago I sold a IIIc that I had.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/dlridings/album06/3_3_0001.jpg.html

In the last couple of years I've since replaced it with a IIIf from Bill
and a IIIc from Ken. The IIIf came with the uncoated Elmar that I enjoy
fiddling around with.

I don't reget selling it, but I wouldn't mind having a C220 and a
wide-angle lens on it (I think I only had the 65, not the 55).

Never sold one, but I wouldn't mind a Nikon D200 :-)

Daniel