Subject: [Leica] Re: Gear I wish I'd kept
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Wed Jul 4 07:54:17 2007

On Jul 4, 2007, at 8:21 AM, George asked:

> How about: gear you wish you would or could have kept?

Leica Model 1 with 50 mm Elmar. The first Leica I ever owned. (Body
totaled in a car crash. I still have the lens.)
Contax 1. A beast of a camera, heavy, unergonomic, unreliable. But
great in a collection to contrast with a Leica. (Traded for a prewar
Leica IIIc with Summitar.)
Leica IIIc with Summitar (above). Used on honeymoon in the Jurassic
era. My wife and I are still married. The camera was stolen.
Robot 1. Ruined and rusted into a hulk by a leaky roof. I loved that
unique camera. Wind it on Sundays. Take pictures all week long.
Rollei 4x4. Sold to fix 1947 Plymouth.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Re: Gear I wish I'd kept)
Reply from marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Re: Gear I wish I'd kept)