Subject: [Leica] Exhibition preview
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Fri Jul 6 16:20:23 2007

Thanks Hoppy,
Actually I think the Rolleiflex was the perfect camera for this
assignment and only made it easier. It is very quit, it made me bow and
after some time my subjects knew that there wasn't a  display on the
back on which they could see the picture right away and they started to
ignore me:-)

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema