Subject: [Leica] Epson 1280 - the landfill
From: dnaplasmid at compwrx.com (Aram Langhans#2)
Date: Fri Jul 6 13:04:37 2007

Howard.  My 1280 is acting up and I was looking at the R1800. How does it
compare with the tried and true 1280?  Is there a noticible improvement?  I
am also thinking of the R1400 as a more direct replacement for the 1280.
Does anyone have experience with the 1400 compared to the 1280?  I have
really liked my 1280.  Bought it used about 4 years ago and it has been a
very good printer.

Aram

Replies: Reply from eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi) ([Leica] Re: Epson 1280 Now R1800)