Subject: [Leica] Olympus E 410 in Alicante
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Jul 6 02:19:09 2007

Nathan
Editing is definitely the bottleneck of my photo workflow, too. Shooting is
easy. But afterwards... Have thousands of scanned and unedited film pictures
from the past years, and since I have a R-D1, the amount of unedited RAWs is
even more growing. Maybe I should lock all my cameras until I have worked
off that huge picture pile... or must I wait until my retirement?...
Didier

Replies: Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] Olympus E 410 in Alicante)
Message from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Olympus E 410 in Alicante)