Subject: [Leica] Wet in Texas
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Jul 5 15:57:58 2007

Forgot to mention Tuesday morning before hopping into the car to drive down
to Texas, I got the cast off my arm, Finally!  10 weeks of hell, especially
the last week.  ;-)  It isstill swollen and quite weak, but now I'm back to
two handed shooting.

Gene

-------------- Original message from grduprey@mchsi.com: --------------