Subject: [Leica] Friday FS or trade: M3 -- photos avaialble
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu Jul 5 12:02:06 2007

Listers,

Leica M3, serial #901xxx, Double stroke, Preview, Self-Timer, in
excellent+ condition.

"L" seal intact.

I purchased this item from KEH, rated by them as EX+.  If you are
familiar with their ratings, you know that this camera would be rated
by many sellers as near mint.

It is quite lovely, both cosmetially, and mechanically.  The
photographs say it all!

Viewfinder is bright and clear, all speeds on.

Price: $1300.00 USD, plus shipping within the continental US.

NOTE:  I would consider a trade, for either Hasselblad or Rolleiflex
gear.

PHOTOS here:  http://homepage.mac.com/kennybod/PhotoAlbum32.html

or here:  http://tinyurl.com/2n3bw3

Peace, and thanks for looking.

Ken

The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Home Page:
http://homepage.mac.com/kennybod/