Subject: [Leica] IMG : #199 & #200
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu Jul 5 03:58:51 2007

Graham,

The shot is idyllic, but whether it is just my setup or not it there's not
enough contrast for me, the figures fishing are **too** small and the
greenery
swamps everything, even the crab apples on the right look "lost". On the
other
hand the eye is eventually drawn towards the figures. In composition it has
something of a Constable about it

I like the colour in the second one very much, but found myself wondering why
the shot wasn't symmetrical and why the top of the arch got cut off as the
dogtooth tends to exaggerate the crop.

Peter