Subject: [Leica] Olympus E 410 in Alicante
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed Jul 4 23:29:30 2007

Hi Nathan,
how is the viewfinder? I have never tried one but have heard reports
that the Olympus 4/3 viewfinders are small and dim. Since the
viewfinder is a most important part of a camera for usability for me
this has put me off so far. I am not expecting an M or Olympus OM1
quality viewfinder but how does it compare with the Canon?
TIA
Frank