Subject: [Leica] IMG: Harbors #39
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed Jul 4 07:13:56 2007

Thanks Philippe and Jack.

The mist is all inside the camera. The lens fogged out of an air
conditioned car into Eastern NC's 98 percent humidity. It's a mistake
I've made a few times since arriving in rangefinder land. The top 2/3
of the frame was foggy from the condensation. The bottom third is
evened out with PhotoShop.

Thanks for peeking

ric

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] IMG: Harbors #39)