Subject: [Leica] do i need a hasselblad?
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Jul 2 13:05:28 2007

You don't want one, believe me.

I asked myself the same question. Then I held one (that was ok), then I
fired off the shutter and ... blackout.

The mirror goes "bam" and then it doesn't come back until you wind it again.

Do you really want that? Would you accept an Exacta instead of a Nikon F3?

But ... you DO want medium format. It's fun.

The YashicaMat is probably more fun than the Hassy. If it isn't cool
enough, pick up a Rolleicord or a Rolleiflex.

Didn't you have a Bronica?

Daniel